Date: Jun 28, 2011
Title: So much happened
Did a huge redesign a month ago and now I did some re-organising. Still a few tweaks necessary but not I got a better overview and smaller breeding list on each page.
So instead of one with all the primary purebred project and one for specials and secondaries, I got them sorted in seven categories (and dumped the three pages with the useless overview) and sorted the individual lineage plans directly below those.
I hope I still can play this games in years to come, it is soooo much fun.
- Purbreds with BSA (featuring with the exception of Pebbles all Dragons with BSA - mainly focusing on the reds here)
- Lineages with Alts (featuring Vines, Pebbles and Stones and the Geode lineage for obvious reasons)
- Purebred Lineages (all the remaining purebred lineages that I focus on: Deep Sea, Electric, Nocturne, Skywing and Water Dragons)
- Drakes, Pygmies and Two-Heads (yeah all those types of Dragons that only breed with their groups. Main focus are the Two-Heads)
- Smaller Purebred Lineages (all those lineages I am only working on half-hearted, although I do want to update on Pillows, they are awesome, the best release in the last months, IMO)
- Special Lineages (all those fancy lineages, the alternatin Sun lineages, the Striped, the Black/Silver ones etc)
- SEasonal Lineages (the four Seasonal lineages)